Monday, April 16, 2007

Hot chicks!


Because I don't believe there are enough good pictures of me on the internet, I am posting this one. It helps that I have two hot friends to help me look good! This was the day before John and I were married, May 19, 2005. From left to right: Becky, Sarah and Shelley

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Sarah, All pics of you are great, but I really do love this one! Of course, I posted a beautiful picture of both of us on my blog. No makeup....late at night...stuffed with our Thanksgiving meal...what a combination for an excellent picture! Love ya! : )lol
Carrie

Shelley Cornia said...

Yeah! We are hot! I love this picture because the collar of my jacket hides my chin fat. I don't love this picture because it proves that once again, you are Number One Institute Chick and I am Number Two. Becky is exempt from the ranking because she is better looking than us both!

becs said...

you ARE hot...you still got it, MAMA!

becs said...

responding to Shell's comment...What can I say; its the cow eyes!...No, really...We're all babes or @ least we were :(