Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello Everybody!



(Think Dr. Nick) What a nice looking arm! We are so excited to be having a girl and Matthew is excited to have a baby sister! She should make her arrival around the middle of October. If you have any suggestions for baby names, we are open to them. My favorites are: Sophie, Caroline, Rachel, Elizabeth, or Grace.


6 comments:

Catherine said...

What about the name Sophie Elizabeth? That way you get to use your middle name which I think is cool. Sophie is a kinda old fashioned name which I like too but also has been used a bit lately with girl names. It's up to you and John and Matthew what to name the girl. What names does Matthew choose?

carla8478 said...

I like Grace, it sounds sophisticated. And it's an awesome attribute, but it's up to you guys.

Carrie said...

I love Sophie, Grace, and expecially Rachel. They are all really beautiful names. You will probably know when you see her. : )

Daisy Paige said...

Sorry to drop in, but I saw your ultrasound pic on John's linkup site and just had to come over and say congratulations to you!

I think you should go with a 2-syllable first name. I liked Catherine's suggestion of Sophie Elizabeth. Sounds very dignified.

Joy said...

Hi, I'm an old friend of John's from linkup and came here through Daisy's blog.

Congrats on the baby!

I love the name Sophia (Sophie for short) and its a family name. My cousin used it for his youngest, but i hope to use it too.

Jason Randall said...

Grace is my niece's name. She freakin rocks.

Mostly because she's related to ME!