Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Live Blogging with the Poors *taken completely out of context

J - Why haven't we been blogging lately

S - I dunno, I blogged last

S - I'm really tired and just want to watch Burn Notice

J - I am SO AWESOMELY COOL!!!

S - *snort* *giggle*

J - Huh? What do you mean?

S - *pleads the fif*

S - You are such a jerk, It's like you enjoy spending money. You enjoy it. You are such a Dork, PLEASE STOP. At least get off the bed so I can Lay down

J - *Laying spread eagle on bed to not allow wife a place to lay down

S - I hate the way you type, it makes me angry

S - You are NOT gonna post this.

J - *presses* Publish Post

5 comments:

KJA said...

so i see all is well - smile God loves you.

John-E-Boi said...

Sarah thought this post made her sound like a witch, please know that she is NOT a witch.

I should know, I've dumped hundreds of gallons of water on her to no avail.

Catherine said...

Glad to know you two are a normal couple and not like the super couple who never fight etc. I mostly hear cute lovey dovy things said about the other.

Jason Randall said...

I'm still not convinced she's not a witch. I think she ate someone's baby at Erin's house.

I hope it was the screaming kid.

Sarah said...

What? We are the super couple who never fights. Mostly because I punch him so hard in the gut for his insolence.