Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our couples baby shower







On August 4th, my sister-in-law Carrie threw John and me a couples baby shower. It was really fun! Here are some exciting pictures of us opening gifts. Only 2 months left until our baby makes her arrival. Still no name for her yet.

4 comments:

Brown Family said...

What fun! Love the diaper cake! I am excited for you all!

Kara and Theo said...

That does look like fun. I wish I could have been there. What did the onsies say? I saw the one that said "who's your daddy?" but I didn't see the picture. I hope all is well with you guys and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Jessica said...

don't worry about a name, remember brennan didn't have a name until he was a few days old. jackson was named after he was born, too, but only a few hours later.
oh, but if you are looking for suggestions, i suggest JESSICA LEIGH!!!

Kathy said...

Hey Sarah this is Kathy Fowler from baton Rouge remember me well we moved to Texas now but I got to your blog via jessica reminton. Good to see that you are doing well. I can't believe that is Matthew, all grown up. He is cute. You should check out my blog (Steve & kathy) via jessica's blog. Later
kathy