Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Emily Elizabeth is here!





She was born on October 12 at 8:21 a.m. via c-section. The little squirt decided she didn't want to turn no matter what I did. She is very healthy and beautiful and we are so happy to have her. Enjoy the pics!

8 comments:

Erika said...

sooo, are ya gonna get her a big red dog?

Brown Family said...

Congratulations!! She is BEAUTIFUL! Matthew looks like he has the big brother thing already down! Congrats again. Glad to hear she is healthy. Hope you are good, too.

Jessica said...

she is so precious! congratulations. i am sure matthew is gonna be a great big brother

Kara and Theo said...

Matthew looks so huge next to her. She is so cute! I hope you are recovering well after the c-section, that's gotta suck.

Lexi said...

I love the picture of Matthew wearing his 'Big Brother' shirt- too cute! Congrats! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

My eyes started tearing up when I saw the picture of Matthew and Emily. So cute!!! Yes, I am hormonal and pregnant. : )

Kathy said...

She is beautiful!

Jason Randall said...

Awesomeness! If anyone can pass a Poor child from her uterus, I must give a standing ovation.