Thursday, November 20, 2008

WhozaWhatzitThingie?

I feel completely out of touch with everything lately....

My sleep schedule is all out of whack (as you could tell from the 2am post), Work is insane I feel like I accomplish nothing yet I haven't any time to even breathe let alone learn anything new, In the off time from work I'm supposed to be studying for an upcoming test for work that I have less than a month to master at least 70% (passing grade) of the material I think I can do it...except I never have time to crack open my manuals, I'm supposed to get Cub Master certified as well and if I don't there's a possibility the Pack won't be able to recharter on time, I feel like I don't do anything around the house anymore because I'm here long enough to eat dinner get the kids to bed and pretend to study, sleep, get up and do the whole thing over again. And if all that wasn't enough to gripe about...The Shield is ending next week.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shield sucks.

Go study, you lazy bastard.

KJA said...

Keep having kids - it gets crazier!

Christina said...

Well, good grief crazy man! Good luck with everything.....

Carrie said...

OH!!!!!! You must be a CRM or something!! : )

Daisy Paige said...

My comment is that hearing Johnny Cash on your blog just put me into the best mood, and Grayson loved it too!

Thanks bunches!

Jason Randall said...

New entry! New entry!