Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yeah, we're still alive

It seems like to matter what I do to keep my life low key, laid back and/or stress-free, it never works. I have great ambitions to minimize the activities I do so that don't get overwhelmed. Some might call this lazy, but I call it sanity. It seems that especially during the holidays, I am being pulled in a million different directions. I think this is why I'm having a hard time getting into the mood. The tree is up, the stockings are hung, Santa has been visited and pictures have been taken, but I'm just not feeling it. So, enjoy the new background. Hey, I'm trying.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Beautiful background! Merry Christmas.

Lexi said...

I know what you mean- it doesn't feel very Christmas-y this year. Maybe it's because we're about to move, have no tree up and we're packing the moving truck the day after Christmas... either way I feel very bah-humbug this year. Maybe I'll feel different on Christmas day- or at least I hope so!