Ok, Kara. Here goes...
1.) I have a love/hate relationship with the Twilight series. I think it's kind of a stupid story, yet I've seen the movie twice and just spent a few hours of my life reading Midnight Sun. I also enjoy over-analyzing it. It's just a stupid book. It doesn't have to make sense or be good as long as it has a gushy romance.
2.) I never thought I say this, but thanks to Kyrsten and Ashley, I'm obsessed with exercising. This week has been torture because my gym had no classes all week. I actually drove 20 minutes out of my way to go to the Y in Riverside on Monday and Tuesday just so I could do BodyAttack and a Cycling class. But the rest of the week, the kidzone has been closed and I think I'm going crazy. I love to run. I'm not very good at it and I don't like to think that others are watching me, but every time I land and feel a jiggle, I just tell myself that the only way I'm going to get rid of it is by exercising, so let the skinny people laugh if they want to!!!
3.) I like to start random projects and then never finish them because by the time I get around to it, I've already started on another random project. I.E. I recently primed a new kitchen table that I bought off craigslist. Well, that was about 3 months ago. It's been sitting in my living room waiting for a sanding and a coat of paint. All I can think about right now is how I need to paint my kitchen cabinets and walls for that matter. Today, I got the hankering to paint my bedroom. None of these things will ever get done.
4.) I have a bad habit of laughing at things that shouldn't be laughed at. A lot of times I think people are joking about something so I'll laugh usually louder than is necessary and they'll look at me like I'm crazy. I don't know why I do that. Maybe I am crazy.
5.) I cry really easily at sappy movies. I cried when I watched the Little Mermaid. It was the part where she gets married and her dad is there. That gets me everytime.
6. )I have a black thumb. I want to have a beautiful yard that resembles an English garden, but instead I have a yard full of several different kinds of weeds, leaves, sticks, dog crap, and shells. I once killed an aloe vera plant. Many of you may have thought that was impossible. I assure you it is not.
7.) I love stupid humor. This may be why John and I get along so well. In college, my friend Matt and I would stay up way too late watching Chris Farley in Tommy Boy. We would actually still pause his facial expressions and play them in slow motion over and over again because it was so much funnier that way. I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Hot Rod, Anchorman, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura, Robot Chicken (thanks for that one, honey), The Simpsons, and Flight of the Concords
Ok, that's all I got. I just realized that maybe Kara has another friend named Sarah and maybe I didn't need to do this at all. Oh well, I tag Happy, Lexi, and John.
9 years ago



2 comments:
No, I meant you, you goober! =) I love Flight of the Conchords to! Theo got the series from Blockbuster and they are just hilarious!
Oh, Flight of the Conchords is great! I bet you'd love 'em.
I remember a certain wall in a certain Baton Rouge kitchen that I helped rid of the evils of wall paper...and then nothing. I guess you finally paid somebody to fix it. Or you sold your house with that wall as beautiful as we made it with those round holey things.
Post a Comment