Oh the utter shame of it all...
Now I've got to respond with 7 random things or the fleas of a thousand camels shall infest my armpits or some such.
Since I don't really care about this...they shall indeed be RANDOM (whatever the heck that means).
#1 - I was Born in England (I think at this point in the game you should already know this about me, so not SUPER Random)
#2 - My first paying job was Detassling Corn in Nebraska at the ripe old age of 12, I made $3.65 an hour and by the end of the summer I was RICH!!!!! (using 12 year old standards in 1989)
#3 - I Have only walked out of a movie theater once, and it was at the behest of my girlfriend (who did end up my wife) That being said, I've seen some real crap movies.
#4 - I am the Crapiest person I know in keeping in contact with old friends...I vaguely keep tabs, but I won't sit down and write e-mails.
#5 - On my Mission I had 24 companions (for those non-mormons, that equals 1 per month) and 10 areas.
#6 - Back when I was young and stupid I drove my friends around for 3 hours (up and down Quebec Street in Denver) going 15 miles per hour, and we laughed ourselves sick at the sheer stupidity of doing it.
#7 - I once drove a Fiero over 100 miles per hour in Rush hour traffic.
There, Done!
It was painful, and moronic.
So, Since I want nothing to do with fleas in my pits I believe that I'm supposed to pass the hurting along...well, I won't do it! You've got to stand for something in this world, and this shall be my contribution...NONE SHALL BE TAGGED BY ME! you hear that Blog-gods?!?! Bring it on! I don't fear you.
Now I've got to respond with 7 random things or the fleas of a thousand camels shall infest my armpits or some such.
Since I don't really care about this...they shall indeed be RANDOM (whatever the heck that means).
#1 - I was Born in England (I think at this point in the game you should already know this about me, so not SUPER Random)
#2 - My first paying job was Detassling Corn in Nebraska at the ripe old age of 12, I made $3.65 an hour and by the end of the summer I was RICH!!!!! (using 12 year old standards in 1989)
#3 - I Have only walked out of a movie theater once, and it was at the behest of my girlfriend (who did end up my wife) That being said, I've seen some real crap movies.
#4 - I am the Crapiest person I know in keeping in contact with old friends...I vaguely keep tabs, but I won't sit down and write e-mails.
#5 - On my Mission I had 24 companions (for those non-mormons, that equals 1 per month) and 10 areas.
#6 - Back when I was young and stupid I drove my friends around for 3 hours (up and down Quebec Street in Denver) going 15 miles per hour, and we laughed ourselves sick at the sheer stupidity of doing it.
#7 - I once drove a Fiero over 100 miles per hour in Rush hour traffic.
There, Done!
It was painful, and moronic.
So, Since I want nothing to do with fleas in my pits I believe that I'm supposed to pass the hurting along...well, I won't do it! You've got to stand for something in this world, and this shall be my contribution...NONE SHALL BE TAGGED BY ME! you hear that Blog-gods?!?! Bring it on! I don't fear you.



1 comment:
Well, I'd have hoped your wife tagged you at least once. Otherwise poor Em is subject to asking the milkman 'are you my daddy?'
Post a Comment