So, a few weeks have passed, and what have we done with ourselves?
Well, I've been studying for yet another test. It's Monday at 11am for those who feel like lending a prayer my way, because after filling my head as full as I can, I'm pretty sure Divine Intervention is the only way I'll pass this one.
Emily has been growing: Hair, Slowly. Molars, Quickly. Impatient, Rapidly.
Matthew has been somewhat enjoying school, even though he tells some people that he "hates school" every day when he leaves he's happy, and equally pleased when he comes home...so who knows.
Sarah has been working a bit and exercising even more. I'm glad that she's having a good time doing it, but disheartened that she wants me to join her in her sweaty pursuit, I've nothing against being healthy (except the disturbing lack of Cheese Burgers involved) and really do plan to start...but I haven't run out of excuses yet.
Last weekend we were able to go up to Tifton Ga (the reading capitol of the US, or so says the billboard on I-75) to welcome back my Cousin from his mission, and spend some quality family time shooting Uzis and Shotguns. It was a really good time. My Brother and his family made their way over from Birmingham so it was a double whammy in relations visiting...I almost felt bad for the relations we dropped in on. My Uncle introduced me to "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavara" It's a pretty funny spoof on the old Sci-Fi/Monster movies of the 50's, and if you've not seen it, I highly recommend it. Even Matthew thought it was funny. And that's one heck of an endorsement!
We got a Wii last week, and as I'm typing this post Matthew is playing Lego Star Wars and saying the most RIDICULOUS Smack Talk I've ever heard! As he's making his character jump and spin he keeps saying "YEAH, THAT's how I do it" even though he's not "doing" anything.
Today we took some family pictures, so I'm sure once we get them in the next week or so Sarah will post them. The Photographer is really good, and here's her site for all of you Jacksonvillians who need family pictures taken (Yes, I'm into sharing the pain.)
Well, I'm off to finish studying...
Well, I've been studying for yet another test. It's Monday at 11am for those who feel like lending a prayer my way, because after filling my head as full as I can, I'm pretty sure Divine Intervention is the only way I'll pass this one.
Emily has been growing: Hair, Slowly. Molars, Quickly. Impatient, Rapidly.
Matthew has been somewhat enjoying school, even though he tells some people that he "hates school" every day when he leaves he's happy, and equally pleased when he comes home...so who knows.
Sarah has been working a bit and exercising even more. I'm glad that she's having a good time doing it, but disheartened that she wants me to join her in her sweaty pursuit, I've nothing against being healthy (except the disturbing lack of Cheese Burgers involved) and really do plan to start...but I haven't run out of excuses yet.
Last weekend we were able to go up to Tifton Ga (the reading capitol of the US, or so says the billboard on I-75) to welcome back my Cousin from his mission, and spend some quality family time shooting Uzis and Shotguns. It was a really good time. My Brother and his family made their way over from Birmingham so it was a double whammy in relations visiting...I almost felt bad for the relations we dropped in on. My Uncle introduced me to "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavara" It's a pretty funny spoof on the old Sci-Fi/Monster movies of the 50's, and if you've not seen it, I highly recommend it. Even Matthew thought it was funny. And that's one heck of an endorsement!
We got a Wii last week, and as I'm typing this post Matthew is playing Lego Star Wars and saying the most RIDICULOUS Smack Talk I've ever heard! As he's making his character jump and spin he keeps saying "YEAH, THAT's how I do it" even though he's not "doing" anything.
Today we took some family pictures, so I'm sure once we get them in the next week or so Sarah will post them. The Photographer is really good, and here's her site for all of you Jacksonvillians who need family pictures taken (Yes, I'm into sharing the pain.)
Well, I'm off to finish studying...



1 comment:
Santa brought us a Wii, and an evil uncle brought LEGO star wars...I totally know the kind of crazy talk you are referring to.
Post a Comment