...She said she would.
I LOVE my WIFE!
She's the Best! The TOPS! The Bees Knees!
Once upon a time I asked her a very simple question to which she responded to the affirmative, that once upon a time was today lo those many years ago. Thanks Sarah. I'm so glad that you're in my life, and that we work so well together.
I LOVE my WIFE!
She's the Best! The TOPS! The Bees Knees!
Once upon a time I asked her a very simple question to which she responded to the affirmative, that once upon a time was today lo those many years ago. Thanks Sarah. I'm so glad that you're in my life, and that we work so well together.



1 comment:
Wait... you proposed on February 13?
But..but.. I proposed February 13!
And you got sealed September 22?
But.. but.. I got sealed Sept 23!
We are brothers from different mothers who humped others.
Post a Comment