9 years ago
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Silly afternoon at the Poor house
It started out innocently enough. I asked John to take some pictures of me in my new creation. I decided to make this wrap shirt, much like the one on sale at Isabella Oliver for $97 and I have to say I'm pretty proud of my $8 knock off. So, I started making silly faces so I could look like the models on the site (add a couple hundred pounds of course, even their pregnant models look like they eat cotton balls for breakfast)
and then this happened...
This kids saw me making silly faces and decided they wanted their own photo shoots. This is Emily modeling my latest creation for her.
And Matthew doing his impersonation of Slingblade...
And then, John got in on the action because no one loves taking silly pictures more than he does.
Then, a family shot was needed, first with our tongues sticking out and then...
Making kissy fish faces!
It was a pretty fun afternoon! I love my weirdos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
man, you rock at sewing! love E's outfit and your shirt.
Awesome craftiness, Sarah. Those pictures are great. Matthew has a really big mouth!
Weirdos are the best. Glad you had a happy fun night with the family. You look very pretty pregnant and non pregnant :)
I have to say that I LOVE that shirt - you ROCK! And the photos are precious, I think there is a career in the making with those faces.
Post a Comment