Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is the sound of Silence breaking?

*KER-ASH*

or something like that...

I've been once again blog stalking people, and have left ours to rot. I enjoy the heck out of reading about my friends and their lives. For the ones I don't see regularly (and lets be honest that is pretty much ALL of you) I find a lot of enjoyment in learning what is going on in your life. It's nice to see some people and how they've changed as their life situation has too (marriage, children etc.) and it's just as nice to see the ones who haven't changed one bit. I like how people's voices come across in writing. That's usually what will draw me in to a good book, if the author has written someone's voice well. I think most of my pals write very well when they blog, and so my hat is off to you.

As for us, well - Sarah has less than 3 months left in this pregnancy, and we still can't come to any sort of agreement on a name... you'd think this would be easier - since when we had Emily we had all sorts of Boys names ready (sure you're gonna tell me to just recycle them for this one, but it won't work, we've tried) - alas we're at a imposition. I'm sure we'll get through it somehow, or else our little boy will go by "Hey You" for the remainder of his days.

Emily is doing well - though she certainly is a sassy little monster (it's how we know she's Sarah's daughter) but I still want to squish her when I get home from work every day and smother her with kisses.

Matthew is starting to apply himself more in the classroom and it's really paying off for him; now if only we could get him back on the Bike...

I'm still pretty much in Work mode all the time - though I can put together Ikea shelves pretty quickly I've found out. This past week was a stressful and comical one. I'd go into more detail, but it wouldn't really carry the same value unless you're in my industry.

Sarah and I had the chance to go to They Might Be Giants a couple of weeks back, they preformed at a teeny venue and played the album Flood in its entirety. It was a fun night out, but after just a few short hours we were both pooped and ready to get home (man we've REALLY become homebodies lately). If it's possible I think we may have broken Sarah of her desire to spend every waking second at Disney World, we've already gone 4 times since January and I think we may be able to wait a whole year before going again.

Sarah said she is going to blog some, so I'll leave off for now, and hope that we make it back this way again sometime soon.

Night.

No comments: