9 years ago
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Note to self
This post is really for me. I've just entered the last trimester of this pregnancy and I thought I'd better write some notes of encouragement before I get too miserable. Out of all three, this really has been the most uneventful pregnancy so far. I have not felt nauseous, I have only gained 14 lbs, I can usually sleep until at least 4:30 am before having to get up to pee, I have not been excessively hungry or thirsty. If my stomach wasn't expanding, I probably wouldn't even know I was preggers. What has also been great is that this is the first pregnancy where I haven't had to work full time, so I've been able to take naps with Emily in the afternoon. I've also been able to keep doing Body Attack, even though I have to mostly do low options. My pelvis isn't aching like it was with Emily, so I don't find it difficult to walk yet. And, it's been the best time of year to be pregnant, so I haven't been sweating like a pig yet. See? lots of positives to outweigh what I'm sure is to come in the last 2 1/2 months. So, when you are reading this and you are 39 weeks pregnant and not having any contractions, just remember that it really was a good pregnancy and it's almost over. Now, if we could just come up with a name for this little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
that's awesome, especially the naps
Just thought I'd re-do this...
I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going so well and that you have been so comfortable!! I sure can't wait to meet your little guy!!! And I had a couple of ideas for names: Michael or Austin. I often brainstorm on names for you guys, since I'm sure you wanted my input and all!
I can't wait to see you again! Keep blogging!!
Post a Comment