Wow, looking back over last year we were seriously remiss in our posting. Perhaps we should do better this year? Perhaps we shouldn't. Either way, I'll try to continue our grand tradition of posting every once in a while, but if you're hanging on our every word...you just may end up getting bored and going someplace else for your entertainment.
I do feel like a schlub because I really enjoy catching up on friends blog posts and in essence Blog Stalking them but don't show others the same courtesy of updating our corner of the world.
Well, since November -
Emily has grown a little, is talking much more, is in LOVE with every Disney Movie that has ever existed, Saw a Full length movie in the theater (The Princess and the Frog).
Matthew has also grown more, is talking much more (and talking and talking and talking), he's doing ok in school but doesn't apply himself to the harder work, is sorta learning to ride a bike, squealed like a piglet the first time he rode into a bush on his bike.
Sarah has also grown (though we don't talk about this to her face else Prego Hormones would kick in and I'd be flayed).
Me, I work. That's all that I do.
We had a good Christmas, the morning was spent like any other (opening presents) but afterwards we went with some friends down to some natural springs (Ponce De Leon Springs and Blue Springs) and I did some snorkeling at Ponce De Leon Spring and Emily LOVED swiming, Matthew and Mom were both too cold to go further than a toe or two in the water. At Blue Springs we couldn't swim, but saw about 30 Manatees in the water...it was a very nice day.
Alright, so I've got to motor off to work, I'll try to get more posted later, but knowing our history with this thing you'll most likely not hear anything again before 2040.
Happy New Year Everyone!
9 years ago



1 comment:
Thank you for posting. It was very nice to hear that you all have been well and everyone is growing though you didn't mention if you were growing out not? :)
Post a Comment