
So, I'm very excited that LSU is in the National Championship game, but I gotta be honest. How much more can a die hard LSU fan take??? I've been on an emotional roller coaster since we lost to Kentucky! I can't even watch most of the games because I can't take the tension! I thought for sure that I would be able to settle down after the Arkansas game, surely that loss shattered our chances at the National Championship. But NOOO! Now, I've got to wait an entire month on pins and needles only to be subjected to what is probably going to be another cliffhanger. I might seriously have a heart attack. And one of my good friends is a huge Buckeyes fan, so if we lose, I'll never hear the end of it!! Should we start fasting now? Maybe a candlelight vigil or two. OOOH, I know, I'll start an email forward asking everyone to pray that LSU will win and send the email to 25 of their friends or else a puppy in South Africa will die!



3 comments:
Let the puppies die, I will NOT do another chain email. Love the Tigers, though. I will pray. Better yet, I'll get Ayden to pray. The man upstairs can't ignore a child's prayer.
Troy is so excited that he can barely contain himself. I hope they pull it off for the win because I know a bunch of LSU fans who will be pretty enraged after this last hectic season- we've been through too much to lose now!
I had no idea you were such a sports fan... well, I take it back. I did get a clue when you couldn't talk to me when I called the other day b/c they were about to announce if LSU was going to be in the championship or not....
Post a Comment