So, I've added my profile to be able to make posts...and what does my loving wife say to me...look above for the soul wrenching comment. Oh the HUMANITY!
Her post about Peter Pan made me think of the Peter Pan fellow from the Internet...Haven't seen him? http://pixyland.org/peterpan/
*shudders* Now you have.
So, Now that I've actively added myself, I'll more regularly add my two bits to this FAMILY (read em and weep wifey) Blog.
Well, there is a shrieking child that needs a beating! Duty Calls!
-The One, and Only Me.
9 years ago



7 comments:
Peter Pan's fashion page is the best. ;-) I coudn't stop looking at it- it was a total train wreck!
Hopefully Matthew and my son Peyton will want to stick to the fighting and the Lost Boy adventures and not delve so much into the velvety fancy pants like your man on that website. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go extract those disturbing images from my head! :-)
Ok, I just took a glance at that guy's website and I don't know whether to be amazed or very very afraid.
Welcome to the blog John! Finally it will be interesting!!! Just kidding, Sarah. : )
~Carrie
hey thought I'd say Hey.. and all that stuff, Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling like it's a duty to beat my kids into submission in order to eat 2 bites of broccoli. Anyway, Congrats! also since John has not introduced us properly, **inconsiderate husband* nice to meet you Sarah! -Mike Shaw
P.S. where's all the techno?
Oh good... now I feel un-creepy for wanting to add this blog to my favorites blogroll.Because I know you, John, but I don't know Sarah yet.
(Now Sarah just needs a Linkup profile!)
No need to feel creepy! I know John has lots of Linkup friends and most of them are girls!!!!
Hi John! Nice post! Hannah needs beat regularly as well. Glad we aren't the only "meanest parents in the world!".
Post a Comment