
We do! They wake me up at night running all over the attic. John has been up there a few times and can't find out where they are getting in. It's getting to be pretty annoying. At first, I think it was just one, but now it sounds like there's a whole family up there. Does anyone know how to get rid of squirrels in an attic? I don't want them dead, just out of my attic.



5 comments:
This should help...
http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair/squirrels.htm
I know that Randall had cages he'd put in the Warwick attics, then he'd cook 'em up for dinner. What a nut!
Yikes! I can handle rats, but not squirrels. : ) Did I ever tell you about the day we closed on our house in Jax? Remind me to tell you about it sometime. It's a pretty funny story. Good Luck with the critters!
FYI...squirrel appreciation day is sometime in january.
what are you getting your furry friend?
The only thing I can think of is to ask those people who come out and catch the squirrels (or other things that hide up in the attic)- not an exterminater kind of a critter catcher. I can totally sympathise with you because I am a light sleeper- so that would drive me absolutely bonkers. Everything has to be dead silent in our place for me to fall asleep and we live in an apartment-so yeah, that doesn't happen very often!
Post a Comment