Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today we took Pictures

John Hates Taking pictures, so this year I decided to only torture the children with this barbaric practice.(Guess who made this post) As you can see from this first one, Emily is John's Child.











9 comments:

Happy said...

The pictures turned out GREAT!!! They are seriously SOOO cute!!!! I see that you found the headband and that her shoes didn't show at all. Wow, I really want to take Teya there now, those turned out great. Only Teya won't smile like Matthew, she have a scowl in every picture.

Carrie said...

Matthew is such a CHEESE!!!! He should be in commercials or something. The first picture of Emily is hilarious. LOL. You guys have such cute kids.
~Carrie

Jessica said...

awww! how sweet. where did you go? it looks like a place i love, portrait innovations.
those two are too cute.

Lexi said...

Picture perfect! They look great. Peyton's just discovering that every time we get out the camera, we try to get him to smile- so now he does it without much prompting. We haven't taken him to get professional pics yet- but your pictures make me want to take him!

Sarah said...

The pictures were actually taken at Sears. I was happy with the way they turned out. However, I always end up spending more than I want to. Those portrait people are like used car salesmen. I actually went into Portrait Innovations to get prices and they wouldn't give me any, so I went to Sears instead.

Anonymous said...

The kids are very cute. At least Emily was awake during the pictures. Joleen slept through her entire session then woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed afterward.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I love all of those, esecially tiny Em in you hands. Enjoy it while she's so small. It goes by so fast, as I'm sure you remember. We were supposed to go today to get family Xmas portraits, but when I came home to meet Josh, he was in the middle of an allergic reaction from our cat. I accused him of rubbing her on his face on purpose, because he also hates getting his picture taken. Poor guy is now knocked out from benadryl.

Brown Family said...

The pictures turned out very nice. I love the one with Emily making the frowny face.

Anonymous said...

Emily is beautiful! Matthew isn't bad looking either! I can't wait to come visit and see them.