So I guess that means I have to write 7 things about myself. Here goes!
1. This is the 4th time I've been tagged, but the first time I've actually done it!
2. I'm left handed
3. I graduated co-valedictorian of my high school class with my best friend Lee Ann. I cried through our entire speech. (That is one of the most embarrassing stories I have to tell. What a sissy!)
4. I can arch both of my eye brows at the same time and make them wave. (John loves this little trick!!)
5. I've never been across either the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans (I hope to one day change that!)
6. I was once an extra in a movie. It's called Palmer's Pick up and is by far the hugest piece of crap movie you could ever watch. I don't recommend wasting your time. If you do, don't ask me for the 2 hours of your life that you wasted. What a pile of poo! But, it was pretty fun because I got to meet Grace Jones (who is a lush) and I got to wear a crazy costume and get my hair and make-up done. It was actually a pretty fun way to waste the Mardi Gras holiday!
7. When I was 15, my family won a trip to Disney World. I was pretty obsessed with it at the time. We also got to make a cheesy commercial that we would show to everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) who happened to stop by our house.
9 years ago



2 comments:
Wow, every single one of those things are news to me and really fun to read about! I'd love to hear more about the Disney thing!
Wow, Sarah! I can't believe you're still talking about your Disney trip! HaHa!
Post a Comment