Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can you believe it's been 4 months?





I can't! My baby is growing so fast. I can't believe all the things she can do now that she couldn't do even a month ago! She talks non-stop, well, when she's not screaming. She's discovered her hands and she loves to suck on her thumb. She folds her hands together when she's eating and it's the most endearing thing I've ever seen. I've got to get a picture of it. She hates tummy time with a fiery burning passion. She drools like a faucet. She loves ceiling fans and stares at them intently. She has the cutest little laugh. She hates being held like a baby, she wants to be held in an upright position. She has now doubled her birth weight at 14.8 lbs. She grew 2 1/2 inches since her 2 month check up and is now 26 1/4 inches long. Her head is 16 inches around. She sleeps pretty well through the night. We usually put her down around 9 and she's been sleeping until anywhere from 4-7:30 in the morning. Thanks Emily!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Emily is SO CUTE!!!!! I can't believe that she is growing so fast. Where did you get those hair bands? They are just precious!
~Carrie

Jessica said...

She is absolutely precious. I'd say my favorite is the bottom picture in brown. It's so sad how fast they grow up, but then again, newborns for more then a few months would drive parents mad!

Christina said...

Aw!!! She is getting so big and is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I can't imagine how sad yet exciting it is to see them grow up so quickly.

Happy said...

She is SO cute!!! What a pretty girl! And you did a great job with the pictures! We should get together and do a photo shoot of our kids someday!

Daisy Paige said...

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely darling! Is she still up for our arranged marriage?

Meredith said...

wow! she is adorable! she is almost as big as ainsley, who is 10 months old! but ainsley is really tiny!