Learn it, Love it, Live it!


Oh YEAH like I said, super helpful.Here's the Link, they continue on in such fashion...I found these today at work and almost started crying I was laughing so hard.
On to REAL baby news -
Emily is doing well, yesterday I was playing with her, and I placed her on her tummy (making her do some pushups) and she decided it was a good time to roll over. Needless to say Sarah and I were impressed and cheered her on... It's kind of silly actually, because I roll over all the time, and no one gives me those kind of accolades.
It's crazy how quickly she's growing and changing. She'll be 4 months in just a few short days, and it's been so much fun getting to know her, she's got a great personality.



4 comments:
Those are awesome! Think goodness someone thought to share those guidelines!
Woah! That is the craziest coincidence! I have been searching and searching for the source of those pictures, because a few days ago I got them in an email to put on my website. So when I saw your blog, I about passed out because that's only the first time I've heard of these since! I wonder if that blog is the original source or if that guy got them in an email also?
woohoo, john! great job rolling over! feel better? :) those pictures are so funny. i'll send thomas over later to look at them so he can be a better parent!
Thank goodness you posted this valuable parenting information!!! We have so much to learn...
~Carrie : )
Post a Comment