
I completed my first digital layout!! I can't tell you how excited I am! I've never used Photoshop before, so I'm kinda slow. Denise and Meredith, you've inspired me!! I am going to learn how to do this and join the digi-scrapbook community!! If you know of any tutorials for PS, or good sites for freebies I would really appreciate the links. My next step is to personalize this blog. It may take a while, but thanks to Meredith, I think I can figure out how to do it!!



10 comments:
sarah...that is a GORGEOUS layout! 4 stars!
Good job! I need a lesson in Photoshop!!
Wow! First beautiful blankets and burps cloths...and now this. It looks amazing! If you could just figure out how to make beignets and send some to me immediately, you would be the perfect woman. : )
~Carrie
Gosh, the more I look at it, the pinker it gets. It kind of looks like someone poured pepto all over it. I sure hope she likes pink!!
Too cute! Yeah, it's a little pink, but she is a girl and can't do a thing about it until she is much, much older. :)
Check out Scrabook Bytes for tutorials and freebies. Scrapgirls will send you a daily newsletter with a freebie. They have good tutorials, too. Honestly, since you are using Photoshop, you will find the most tutorials of any image editing software. Twopeasinabucket also has tutorials.
It looks great! I tried spicing up my blog the other day with my mom's help, but we couldn't figure it out. I'm jealous.
Cute blog Sarah! We definately need to get together sometime! Matthew has gotten SO BIG since we've seen him last and little Emily is SO CUTE!!!
Everything looks great! Your layout is fantastic. I really need to learn how to do that too. Now I can't say that I'm too busy because you're a Mom of TWO with a 4 month old cutie patootie and you did it... so no excuses- right?!
Can there ever be too much pink? I think it is adorable. I have been wanting to DSB our wedding pictures. Someday Brian and I will finish the work in our Master Bedroom and we will be able to set up the computer in the room we are currently occupying. I can't believe we have gone over two months with out it!
LOVE it! awesome digital scrapbook page! there are tons of freebie sites out there. check out http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com
and if you want a cute free quickpage, check out mistycatodesigns.blogspot.com heehee! i designed the page! :)
Post a Comment