So, from time to time I get to dress Emily however
I want...so for Emily's 6 month pics I got to do a few that evidently only a Dad could be proud of...I present them to you now.
My Thanks to Scurti for the AWESOME onesie!
What better way to show your support to one of the best bands EVER!!


4 comments:
LOL! So cute!
great shots...sarah is WAY less controlling than me, b/c i don't know if i could have done that.
although, i do let my dh have the LSU shots he wants...
dad- you must be so proud! AND Sarah, you get mega kudos for letting him corrupt your little princess!!! JK! I don't even know that band! ( : Emily- you are beautiful no matter what you are wearing!
John - She's super cute. I half expected her to have a beard though. There's an idea for her next photo shoot ;)
Post a Comment