Ok, I know it's late (like by over 2 weeks), but I had to also include my favorite pictures of Emily at her 6 month photo shoot. Yes, I had to get some naked baby shots. I won't include any that are too risque, but these are my favs. Since it's been 2 weeks since she turned 6 months old, I can now say that she is doing really well sitting up. And I do have some really cute dresses that I just have to get pictures of her in before she gets too big for them.
In other news, John is in Birmingham right now. I really hate it when he's away. I feel like I just lost my best friend. He'll be back on Wednesday, but I don't think it'll come soon enough.



6 comments:
What a beautiful little girl!! And you do such a great job on pictures!!
I know how you feel with the hubby being gone. Theo is leaving on Sunday and will be gone for 2 weeks. I am dreading when he has to go.
Very cute pictures of Emily. I love the naked pictures, although ironically I have never had them done for any of my kids. Go figure!
she is so cute!!!! adorable photos! i need to do another nakie photo shoot of ainsley before she gets too old. she just turned one so I better hurry!
I hate it when Josh is gone, even just for a couple of days. The only good part about being separated like that is I realize how much I love him!
Oh, she is getting so big! So cute!
she has such a lovely smile...does it just melt your heart?
Post a Comment