Here I am 10 years ago today

What was I doing? Why, getting off my mission of course! I can't believe it's been 10 years, I mean...that would make me OLD, and as we all know, I'm not old...right?!
Here's a few more pics I pulled from my shoe box of pics, the scanner made em kinda grainy, for which I'll apologize..oh, and for the one where my Brothers are flipping off the camera...
At DIA, I've just returned home (note the dazed expression)





3 comments:
Look at you!! You do look younger in that picture. 10 years uh?
That means that I met you about year after you had just gotten home- I can't believe how fast time goes!!
All right Jason is freaking out that Dale Murphy was your Mission Pres. This has been Jason's favorite baseball player for as long as he can remember...Go Braves!!!
These pictures are truly classic!
Dag, you looked good and happy when you got home from the mission field. I guess that happens after 2 consecutive years of service...
And for the record; John could never kick my trash.
Post a Comment