WOW...So here I am, still awake, and just as I was about to close the computer and go to sleep, I looked at my YouTube (where I was uploading that dang video) and what should I find, but that it had FINALLY completed uploading, so without further ado...
Here's an older video (from March), This is where Emily MUST have learned her amazing dance skills
Now I go to Sleep...I mean, I only need to be at work in about 5 hours...today is gonna suck.
9 years ago



3 comments:
Seriously, thanks for loading those!
I can't believe we never owned one of those bouncy things!!! Not only does it keep 'em busy, but that is highly entertaining to watch!
Your son has serious dance skills. And I do NOT mean of the Napoleon Dynamite variety. I'm impressed!
Be careful with that jumpy thing- Jamison got himself turning and spinning in it- then he threw up all over. You know the projectial kind- pretty uh?
Emily is trying to jump out of the jumper and is trying to walk. Matthew is just plan cute to watch dancing and kissing Emily's hand every 20 seconds. Glad you are all doing well.
Post a Comment