I am about ready to throw my computer through a window...maybe that's a bit drastic...but I'm SO annoyed with the snails pace that my system uploads anything!
Last night I waited 40+ minutes trying to get Emily's Video posted, so I finally gave up, and now I started trying to upload the dang video at 8:30pm!!!! It's after midnight and still just saying that it's "Loading" which I now believe to be Swahili for "Ain't never gonna load honky!"
Sarah and I watched "Definitely, Maybe." earlier tonight...it made me mad that some people can be so stupid. I'm tired of Love Stories...they're never realistic, and sometimes so dang pandering! I think I don't like that Abigail Breslin kid...a few weeks back we watched her in No Reservations, and now in this movie...made me realize maybe more than the sappy pap it might be that I just think that kid is annoying!
Tonight, Hell's Kitchen finals. I think it will be Petrozza who wins...For some reason Sarah and I became addicted to this silly show a few seasons ago, and we get a kick out of watching the so called "Professional" chefs act like petulant children. Also, I like when Ramsey calls them Donkeys, or screams about food being raw. Lately whenever I'm cooking Sarah has taken to pretending to throw my cooking across the room. Just another case of life imitating art.
9 years ago



1 comment:
I love Hell's Kitchen. Gordon Ramsey is hilarious. I love how he makes grown men cry. I love it.
Post a Comment