Evil, I have seen thy face, and it is
*shivers*
Last night we went w/ some friends to see a movie, and somehow the above abomination was decided upon. Luckily I'm going to see HellBoy today so this pain will soon be forgotten.
While I was watching Mamma Mia, the thought came to me that more bands need musicals made out of their songs.
Sarah & I decided that for Cheese factor, Chicago or Air Supply would be a good choice. I'm thinking that for a drastic change from the norm, Nine Inch Nails could easily be
turned into an upbeat rousing musical...
Or, perhaps "Rage Against the Machine The Musical" would really bring the family together...I can see it now, Set in the Battle of Los Angeles it's the story of a Machinist who becomes disenfranchised with his career in the Evil Empire, but doesn't know where to turn for solace until he one day sees some Bulls on Parade, and realizes his life long desire to become a Matador.
Hollywood, You may come a-calling now. It's a wonder how I haven't been discovered yet.
*shivers*Last night we went w/ some friends to see a movie, and somehow the above abomination was decided upon. Luckily I'm going to see HellBoy today so this pain will soon be forgotten.
While I was watching Mamma Mia, the thought came to me that more bands need musicals made out of their songs.
Sarah & I decided that for Cheese factor, Chicago or Air Supply would be a good choice. I'm thinking that for a drastic change from the norm, Nine Inch Nails could easily be
turned into an upbeat rousing musical...
Or, perhaps "Rage Against the Machine The Musical" would really bring the family together...I can see it now, Set in the Battle of Los Angeles it's the story of a Machinist who becomes disenfranchised with his career in the Evil Empire, but doesn't know where to turn for solace until he one day sees some Bulls on Parade, and realizes his life long desire to become a Matador.
Hollywood, You may come a-calling now. It's a wonder how I haven't been discovered yet.



4 comments:
i love rage... i'd go see the musical...:)
Didn't realize you were up in Jersey so often. Matt and I would love to have you to dinner next time you are here. drop me a line..lymanfamilyathotmaildotcom.
Hi Sarah!
I hope that life has been good to you since I last saw you. By the pictures on your blog, it looks like you have found a wonderful husband. Anyway, I found the link to yalls blog as I was browsing through Josh and Stacie's bloglist, and I just wanted to say hello!
-Doug Freeman
John, can you stop making your wife see such gay-ities with you?
Post a Comment