Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleep? What's that?

So, over the weekend Emily decided a fun thing to do would be to stay up all night Saturday night and scream. Now, I know what a good time is, and I'm pretty sure Emily has got it all wrong. Poor kid. She's teething and has a cold...not my idea of a good time, and evidently neither did she consider it to be one. It wasn't a fun day, and then after church on Sunday Matthew (of his own volition) went straight to his room and took a nap, which meant that we had 2 sick kids on our hands. They're both snotty as anything and have fevers. So we've had ever so much fun taking care of them.

Matthew's idea of getting through the sickness is watching as much Phineas & Ferb as humanly possible. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's a newer cartoon that I actually enjoy. There are always 2 plots, 1 wherein two brothers do something & their older sister always tries to show their mom their antics. and the other involves the boy's bet Platypus who is actually a spy and his Arch Nemesis an evil Dr. who is always trying to cause havoc on the entire...TriState Area!

Emily on the other hand, is clingy as cling wrap.

So, as of yet we've heard nothing further about the move...any day now..I'm sure...or not.

No comments: