

I can't believe how big she looks! She is still in the 90th percentile for her height and 50th for her weight. I love her blue eyes and strawberry blond hair. Right now, this is what she's doing:
- crawling all over the place, she started this at about 9 months
- screeching all the time
- her laugh is so funny. It's more like an "eh eh eh" instead of a rolling laugh
- she loves to play in my bathroom cabinet. I've pulled out anything that could potentially be harmful, but she loves to pull everything else out and throw it all over the bathroom floor.
- Matthew continues to make her laugh and he loves to laugh hysterically at everything, and I do mean everything, that she does. She looks at him and he thinks it's funny.
- she loves picking up things out of the carpet and putting them in her mouth. Now that she has two teeth, it's much harder to do the mouth sweep when she locks her jaw.
- she loves pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo.
- she still loves her paci. I finally got her to try a different brand, but she still won't have anything to do with the silicone kind.
- her favorite toy is this toy that has Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Ernie singing. She loves that thing, especially now that she knows how to make it work.
- she loves blowing raspberries. It's really cute!
- her hair is growing slowly, but I still can't put a bow in it without a headband. Oh well.
- she is starting to HATE baby food. Not happy about this one. Pretty much the only baby foods I can get her to eat from a jar are bananas and apples. So, she mostly eats whole peas, fresh bananas, noodles and carrots.
- She is such a mama's girl and isn't happy unless I'm holding her!! This makes blogging fun, which is one reason why I haven't done it in a while.
I also want to congratulate my friends Happy and Jared on the birth of their new baby boy! I'm so happy for them and I can't wait to meet the little guy. Though, he's not really little. He weighs over 10 lbs!! Yikes!
1 comment:
Gosh, time sure has flown. She is precious!
Post a Comment