Right now, I'm playing with Matty & Em in Em's Room because Sarah is a-sleepin' (she doesn't feel good) and Emily crawling around being a general pain, when all of the sudden, she lists to the left and drops. I look at her and wonder why she fell, when I see that she's gotten her right leg inside her PJ's and she can't crawl anymore. So I fix her leg as she lays there stunned that suddenly mobility is lost.
I've taken the next two day off of work. Mainly because I'm getting a wee bit tired of being stuck without an end date for the move/start date at my new place. I remember I had posted that we would be moving quickly, evidently I am a liar, as this is moving especially slowly...there seems to be a theme to my life that requires me to always wait and take the slow road...for those of you who know how amazingly patient I'm not...this is IRRITATING.
I have nothing planned for this impromptu vacation, just hanging with the family. Tomorrow is Matthew's Orientation for 1st Grade...is he really old enough for this? I remember the little doofus when he wasn't much older than Emmy is now. We're STILL reading the Hobbit nightly (I'm hoping to soon get some new books into the rotation, but the boy is hooked!), and watching Phineas & Ferb as if it were oxygen. And Line Rider is being requested constantly too...
Let me just say that ScribeFire is the niftiest add-on to Firefox, I enjoy the pants off of it...and it doesn't even wear pants!
I've taken the next two day off of work. Mainly because I'm getting a wee bit tired of being stuck without an end date for the move/start date at my new place. I remember I had posted that we would be moving quickly, evidently I am a liar, as this is moving especially slowly...there seems to be a theme to my life that requires me to always wait and take the slow road...for those of you who know how amazingly patient I'm not...this is IRRITATING.
I have nothing planned for this impromptu vacation, just hanging with the family. Tomorrow is Matthew's Orientation for 1st Grade...is he really old enough for this? I remember the little doofus when he wasn't much older than Emmy is now. We're STILL reading the Hobbit nightly (I'm hoping to soon get some new books into the rotation, but the boy is hooked!), and watching Phineas & Ferb as if it were oxygen. And Line Rider is being requested constantly too...
Let me just say that ScribeFire is the niftiest add-on to Firefox, I enjoy the pants off of it...and it doesn't even wear pants!



No comments:
Post a Comment