Thursday, August 7, 2008

Joining the Blog-Games

My friends Erica did this on her blog and I wanted to play along too- so here is a fun new blogging game:

1. Leave one memory that you and I (or Sarah) had together as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know us/me/him a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

(eh, I'm a sheep)

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for sharing your memories on my blog!! So my memory of you... My very time meeting you and Scott at the bishop's house for that BBQ- I left school early to go and little did I know I was going to meet some of my very good friends during that time in my life. Then after we left the BBQ you kept texting me all night and I being the nerd had no idea how you were doing that or how I could respond back. I too remember the night walking around the neighborhood talking all night and then eating some homemade pie my grandma made. I also remember tons of parties, dances, etc.- you dancing and DJing. You were an awesome friend- I just wish we had stayed in better touch!!

becs said...

My first impression of you was "There is no way this guy is good enough for MY Sarah! She'll come to her senses." But, she didn't. I think I even cried a little when she told me she was taking the plunge with you...& then shortly after you got married, she told me she hoped that one day I would find someone who wakes up in the morning & looks into my sleep filled eyes, with my matted hair & not so intoxicating breath & tells me how beautiful I am. Ok, she only said the "how beautiful I am" part; but, the rest was implied & I knew in that heart felt moment you were a keeper. Now, it wasn't instant love & we had a lot growing to do; I now consider you a brother; well, maybe brother-in-law @ the very least. Keep taking great care of MY Sarah. She deserves you!