Right now I'm watching Finding Nemo...with the kids...for the 3rd time today...How does something like this happen?
Emily will walk up to me, or my wife and say "Neno?" if we don't respond the "Neno-ing" gets more emphatic and then she will grab your finger and start dragging you in the direction of the TV usually we can dissuade this by grabbing a book, or toy, but every once in a while she gets her way and we end up watching Nemo.
As we're sitting watching now, Emily is randomly saying words that are being spoken from the dialogue. Usually it's the last word in the sentence, but during the Jelly Fish scene Emily kept saying "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and "WoooHoooooo." Her Vocabulary is growing little by little. I think my favorite word that she says is "Sasses" when she reaches up and smears her little fingers on my glasses.
9 years ago



3 comments:
It happens when you run out of energy to do the other stuff.
I remember when Matthew had the obsession and we did that combined 2nd birthday party, one was The Wiggles for Tobie and Matthew's theme was Nemo. My kids learn their numbers 1-5 because we have a 5 disc-DVD player. I'm a great Mom! =)
I also love that she calls her paci her "sassy". What can I say? she IS cute!!
Post a Comment