Wednesday, March 4, 2009

me too, honey.

I just keep thinking about all the things that I need to get done and about all the time or money that I don't have and it's driving me insane! I have no time or energy to be witty right now. On a side note, in less than 2 weeks I will be running in the Gate River Run. That's right, the caboose is running 15k. For any of you who wish you could be there to witness it, just rent a copy of "Run, Fat Boy Run" and you'll get the general idea. Hopefully, I won't be there well into the night, but if it takes me less than 2 hours, I'll be stoked!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Run Run as fast as you can - you're awesome girlie! I am hoping to run a 10K in Charlotte next month. Scary - I haven't made it past 3.5 miles yet.

Brown Family said...

That is awesome! I have been wanting to run a marathon for a long time now. I guess I haven't wanted it bad enough since I never have done it. I think I need a running partner to help keep me going not to mention a plan to get me prepared. Any tips? Good Luck!

Lexi said...

When's the big race? I wish I could be running too- but not with my big tummy full of baby! The most I ran before getting pregnant again was 6.2 miles. That means I'll have to start ALL. OVER. AGAIN. when this baby comes out. *Sigh* Oh well. Good luck to you! Running in races is so fun- it gets addictive!