Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
Naughty Girl - Beyoncé
I Like That - Chingy; Houston; I-20; Nate Dogg
SOS - Rihanna
Get Your Self Up - KRS-One
Can't Stop - Ozomatli
Ya Viene el Sol [The Beatle Bob Remix] - Ozomatli
Mundian To Bach Ke - Punjabi MC
Pon de Replay - Rihanna
Yeah! - Usher; Little Jon; Ludacris
Gotta Get Through This [D'N'D Radio Edit] - Daniel Bedingfield
SubMilkshake - Mashup of Kellis & The Sex Pistols
Super Bon Bon - Soul Coughing
Get on Top - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Don't Speak (I Came to Make a Bang)- Eagles of Death Metal
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Turn Me Up - Benassi Bros.
Everybody's Free - Aquagen ft Rozalla
Everytime We Touch - Cascada
Funky Monkey - DJ DMX
UnAdulterated - DJ DMX
Sandstorm - Darude
All Brought to her ears by

Now, If I had my druthers, I would have spent more time actually making this into a seamless mix...perhaps I will AFTER the race...if it gets her through. (I did break my own rule to not have the same artist twice in a mix...but she mostly picked the songs, so I can't be blamed.)
You Go SARAH!!! You can DO IT!



3 comments:
Lucky that she even gets to listen to music while she runs. You get disqualified here if you wear your IPOD. That's so great of you to mix her some runnin' tunes. Good luck Sarah! You'll do great!
There seems to be a rule at every race that you can't wear headphones. However, I put my ipod in my pocket every time & check out the other participants. Last weekend, in spite of a no music policy, over half the people (including me) had on headphones. Can't wait to hear these songs - I've been looking for a good playlist!
What a diverse playlist! I'm totally wasting a Monday afternoon checking out new tunes.
Post a Comment