9 years ago
Monday, September 24, 2007
I'm 30!
While this was a wonderful weekend, it was still overshadowed by the fact that I turned 30. I honestly can't believe that my 20's are gone. It seems like it went by so quickly. Just yesterday I was graduating from high school, then college, then having Matthew. Now all of the sudden, he's in kindergarten and I'm 30!! All of the sudden, 40 is young! I remember crying when my parents turned 40 because I was sure they were going to die soon. I remember being 19 thinking that all of the 30 year olds were so out of it and in no way cool. Now, that's me! I don't think anyone has ever accused me of being cool, so I guess nothing's changed there. But, does this mean I am really an adult now? Sometimes, I feel like I am still a kid playing an adult and pretty soon someone is going to figure out that I really have no idea what I'm doing. Now that I'm 30, I guess I have to try harder to fake being an adult. This should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I totally forgot to wish you Happy Birthday this weekend. Anyway, I know how you feel. I turned 30 last year but I still feel like I'm 20. I mean 30 is so grown up and 40 is ancient. It was great to see you this weekend even if it was for just a few short hours.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Sarah, I hate to tell you this but someone has got to break the news to you. You will never be able to fake being an adult! You just can't pull it off. I'm sorry. Aren't you glad this is coming from family? : ) Love you!
ps. If you are an adult, who in the heck am I supposed to talk to??
bart's older than you? that is so odd. you have your life so much more together...happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Sarah. I am 28 feel the same way about the fast approaching years.
Hey Betsy, It is me Kathy Fowler. I would love to catch up with you. You can email me at kathyfowler17@yahoo.com
Post a Comment