9 years ago
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
It's about time!
No, the baby isn't coming yet. Still another month. Sigh. But, in other exciting news....John and I are finally getting sealed. We've scheduled it for September 22nd in the Orlando Temple. We are very excited to become an eternal family. It's been a long time coming!! We will definitely post pictures, so stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is so awesome Sarah! I am so excited for your family to have this! Yippie.
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you all!
This is so exciting!! Congratulations you guys!!!
Congrats!
Man I wish I could be there! I know it is going to be such a wonderful day for you two. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
*Singing* Families can be together forever...
Yay Sarah! What a magical day! I hope Matthew will always remember the day that you become a forever family. Congrats.
Post a Comment