Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our sealing







Yesterday, John and I were sealed in the Orlando, Temple. It was the best birthday present ever! Steven, Denise, Seth and Carrie all flew in to be with us. My friends Betsy and Brian also flew in from SLC. We also had several friends from Jacksonville there with us. It was awesome! I love the temple. I love the feeling I get when I walk through the front doors. I know it is the house of the Lord. I'm so glad that John and I will be able to go back together often to help others and also to remember the covenants and promises we made yesterday. I think that is one of the most awesome things about the temple.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

congratulations. that is so wonderful. i am excited for you guys. betsy looks great, too! i haven't seen her since she moved away. you do a great job staying connected with friends. oh, and congrats on niece joleen.
but, of course, the most important is YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND NOW YOU ARE SEALED TO HOTTIE JOHN 4-Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that we were able to be there for your sealing. It was amazing! Sarah, I have never seen anyone look so beautiful at 8 months pregnant. I HOPE that I can look half as good as you do in 5 months. : )

Brown Family said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful day! Love your pictures especially of Matthew smelling the flower. You look beautiful in the pictures too. I am so happy for you all!

Kathy said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. It was good to see a picture of Betsy. Do you have her email address? I would love to get back in touch with her. you can email me at kathyfowler17@yahoo.com to send me her email. Thanks