9 years ago
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
My cute kid
I just had to write about what Matthew said this morning on the way to school. I'm still laughing about it. We were listening to a CD that John made for one of the YSA dances he Dj'd for a few months ago and the song "Everytime we touch" came on and it's a techno version. If you haven't heard it, it's a pretty groovy song. Anyway, Matthew says, "Mom, this song makes my heart dance! If you could see my heart right now, it would be dancing!" And I looked back at him and he's snapping his fingers to the beat and dancing. Oh my gosh! He is so freaking cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I freakin love kids at that age!! I get Tj doing the same cute stuff all the time:) That's kinda a problem though ya know?....Them being that cute....It makes you wanna have more!!
Sabrina
I love Matthew!!! Maybe he is trying to build up brownie points for the next time he gets in trouble. : )
So cute! Now if the could just stay cute like that forever....
That is so sweet...they are so innocent at that age!
Post a Comment