So today as I was sitting pondering Life, the Universe, and Everything I came across a poignant thought in my addled brain...It was this:
I Love My Wife!
Not in any cheesy way, but I was just thinking about stuff, and the thought of my wife came into my mind, and I just thought about my feelings for her, and It really hit me how much I love her. She's a Peach! #1! Sometimes I don't tell her how I feel, or it gets pushed to the back burner in the hectic living of our lives, but I truly love the woman I married. She's a Terrific Mom, and Friend. I'd say everyone should get one just like her...but I checked her feet and she's a limited edition...and I got her! HA!
*for those who did not know, I was home with Emily for the past 3 months and I miss playing with her everyday



4 comments:
I agree, my sister is a wonderful person.
aren't you sweet??? sarah is one of a kind! take care of her!
I'm happy you found her. We'd love to meet her. By the way... voting anytime soon. We're all looking your direction!
So, I know he posted this over the weekend, but between running around with clients and driving back and forth from North Carolina, I just read it. And this is right after I just railed on him for most of the way home for his shortcomings. Man, I am a peach. I do love you, honey! I think you are absolutely wonderful and I really appreciate the things you do around the house. I'm sorry for going off on you!! You are the love of my life and though we don't always see eye to eye, I will always always love you!!
Post a Comment