Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Me and my baby

What a beautiful baby! I love her blue eyes and reddish blonde hair. She has the sweetest disposition. Here are some more facts about Emily:

- She gets the hiccups more than any baby I've ever known.
- She's a pretty good sleeper but she can't sleep unless her arms are tied down in a swaddle and she has a paci in her mouth.
- She loves to be held
-She has the most beautiful smile
- She gets harassed by her brother's love more than any little sister should
- She's a double sneezer
- She has a strawberry on her forehead and two on the back of her head, just like her mother and brother
-She's amazing and wonderful and we love her!!

6 comments:

Daisy Paige said...

Did Emily get the hiccups a lot while you were pregnant? I swear my little guy gets them at least once a day (twice yesterday!) so it makes me wonder if he's doomed to a lifetime of hiccuping once he comes out.

Laurie said...

She's gorgeous. Her face looks terribly kissable!

Meredith said...

she is gorgeous!!! i am so excited that you found my blog! i lost some "blog friends" over that post so it's nice to find one! i miss you guys, too! and i miss my little matthew! :)

Happy said...

I love all of the new posts! Both of your kids are absolutely adorable!!

Daisy Paige said...

Hey, I just noticed she's flipping all of us off in that photo! Good thing she's got that pretty smile to distract us from the insult.

Did John teach her that?

Kara and Theo said...

She is so cute! She looks a lot like you I think.