Monday, January 7, 2008

LSU 38 OSU 24!!!!!!

Well, it looks like LSU is the UNDISPUTED National Champ again. I honestly can't believe the whipping they put on OSU. My friend Becky (#2) will not speak to me for at least a week. It was bad enough last year when Florida beat her team. Sorry, Becky! And as for Mr. Nebraska, Where's Nebraska now???? He thinks they'll come back next year and I say, they better! especially with LSU's coach!! Ok, I'll stop the smacktalk now. I'm really not a smacktalker, but my team ( the school I actually graduated from) did just win the national championship. Does anyone else tear up when you hear the LSU fight song? I always have. Hopefully, Matthew will have the presence of mind to attend LSU, and if he does I'll be sure to remind him not to paint his armpits just like the guy below. Man, I could really use a shrimp poboy right about now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

sarah, i get the teary eyes, too...shh, don't let bart know. he'll just laugh.
oh, and he has a huge bruise on his leg from slapping it as a new form of clapping...remember how crazy his clapping is???
thank goodness we were smart enough to go to LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

i tear up when i hear the byu fight song... but that's where i went to school. i have to admit i was cheering for osu... my poor little buckeyes!