9 years ago
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Has anyone seen Hot Rod?
If you like stupid funny movies, you will love this one! John and I rented it from Red Box the other day and pee'd our pants from laughing so hard. It's right up there, no, I'll say it, it's actually funnier than Napoleon Dynamite. Seriously, if you are having a bad day and need to turn off your brain and laugh for a while, this is the movie for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation. I always want to post my input on movies on my blog. I'm sure you'll see my movie opinions sometimes too.
We just saw that a few weeks ago. I loved the part where he was flash dancing in the woods and then fell down the hill. I was crying I was laughing so hard! That is a great movie!
Yes, that part was hilarious!! How many times do I wish I could go out into the middle of the woods and punch dance my anger way??
We tried to get it yesterday, but they(red box)were all out. Whaaa! Thanks for the thumbs up. We will be watching it soon.
i want to check this one out, too. okay, i have searched your whole blog, what is the 3rd last name? i know matthew's... and yours & john's... does emily have a different one? do you still go by your maiden name? you have to answer my question because it is driving me CRAZY! yes, i know i have issues!
Yeppers,
Matthew has his, Emily & I have mine, and Sarah is still strutting her stuff with her maiden name.
Thus the question is answered...
ah. my mind is at ease now! thank you. :)
Post a Comment