(there used to be a picture here...It died)
'Nuff Said!
So, I recently added a few new songs to the Playlist O'er yonder ---->
Let me know if you like them, or if there are other songs/artists that need to be added.
'Nuff Said!
So, I recently added a few new songs to the Playlist O'er yonder ---->
Let me know if you like them, or if there are other songs/artists that need to be added.



2 comments:
HELLO!! Oh my goodness, I thought we lost you forever! How are things? You really need to email us and keep in touch better! I'll send you our last Christmas card so you can catch up with us. Now that I know you were in Colorado recently and didn't call makes me sad! Email us!! It's my (first name) @ (my last name).com
I can't seem to figure out how to even add music! I really like your song choices so far.
Post a Comment