So, it's time for the National Championship for Collegiate Football, tonight the LSU Tigers will play some no name loser team. Needless to say, since Sarah is a Graduate of LSU I have to support them in their Championship race. This includes inciting a fervor in our wee ones.
I'm hoping to One day turn this

Into This!
It's my Job as a Parent...and I take it seriously.Here's Hoping that them dang Huskers do something next year. It's been a long time of trash talking with nothing to back it up. (Of course Sarah will only say it happened because Nebraska got their new coach from LSU)



4 comments:
Love it! Go LSU!!
Well, from the looks of things, I'd say he's well on his way. Check that crazed look in his eye. Yowza.
john, since i currently live in the artic tundra known as NE, i can tell you i am sick to death of hearing all the CRAP the NE husker fans spurt out...and now that they have Bo, it's all flowers and sunshine for LSU when before it was blah, blah, blah vomity...i kind of hope NE still sucks next year...but then again, i used to be sarah's neighbor and am also an LSU alumni. :)
Haha, although I am not an LSU fan I was sure pulling for them!! Ohio is just so over ranked this year.... hm. But, before I go, I must leave you with this thought- GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment