Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Amazing Grace

I finally figured out why Heavenly Father kept us where we are.


There is a Hobby Lobby being built just 2 minutes from my house. In fact, I could probably walk to it. The only other one in town is 10 miles away in an area that I never go to. As if this news wasn't enough to make my heart sing, we will also be getting one of these...


The closest one to us right now is in Gainesville or Orlando, so we usually only get our fix when we venture to Orlando because we never go to Gainesville. MMMMMM, Chipotle, I can almost taste the cilantro rice now. MMMMM, cilantro rice....

I'm pretty sure my life is complete.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Hobby Lobby, and there is one a mere two miles or so from my house. They have great sales...I seriously question anyone who buys something from there NOT on sale.
Oh, and Chipotle...they have them here, but I still miss Moe's, though C. is an alright fix, and much closer then Moe's.

Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Another Chipotle LOVER?!!? Ohhh myyyy....you don't even know how excited I am for it to come here. When I first saw the billboard saying it was going to be there, I started screaming. Ever since that day I have had intense cravings!!! AHHH we will have to go sometime! We could count it as Home Teaching. HA!

Jenna said...

Hobby Lobby is such a dangerous place! Love it - congrats!

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara and Theo said...

Heavenly Father must have s funny sense of humor, because we always move after something really cool has been built. There was that huge new mall in Jax, and here there is this new shopping area that is going to be really nice, but we are moving shortly after it is completed. Theo and I are both jinxes apparently.

Happy said...

I love the title of this post, that is the best part! Jared and I thought the picture of Hobby Lobby in this post was actually the one being built here, since we hadn't looked in a while. We even commented while looking at the picture on your blog, that they had redone the parking lot! But as we drove past it yesterday, we both looked and were surprised to see that there was nothing there yet! You fooled us without even meaning to!

Meredith said...

i am incredibly jealous!