Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

I Love You!




Now, Blow out your CANDLES old lady!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks, honey! I had a great birthday. I love my new running shoes and dinner at Joe's was great. Even though the kids were screaming or about to throw themselves into the beach below. It's always fun being with you!! I love you!

Jenna said...

Happy day-after-your-birthday!

Kara and Theo said...

Happy late birthday! Glad to hear you had so much fun. The first time I read through your comment I just skimmed it and I thought you said you wanted to throw your kids into the beach below. I was totally relating to you until I read it again about the screaming, and I can still relate! =)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! It's the Darrah's! How are you? You look so happy and Matthew is so big and handsome. I didn't know you had another one, she's so cute! I joined facebook about a week or so ago, and I have found so many ppl from Jacksonville, it's been so nice to catch up on old friends' lives. Your blog is so cute too! Come check us out at www.darrahnews.blogspot.com. Oh and Adam's birthday was last week and we also went to Joe's for his birthday dinner, I thought that was cool.