Well, I considered it, but honestly, who would waste the time typing on behalf of these windbags?? I WOULD!
Q. (I don't remember, I was coming up with that witty intro)
Obama
Blah Blah Thanks Blah
HIS PLAN:
#1 Oversight!!! Huzzah!!
#2 Investors Money at risk? Must get rewards, if any
#3 Can't pay CEOs. (those greedy jerks don't need to be paid)
#4 Help Homeowners...(cuz they obviously didn't sign the paperwork) ...who needs personal responsibility.
Ahhh Blame Bush...of course! That's why!
McCain
Awwwwwwwwwww a Bi-Partisan get well!
Ramble Much?
We've evidently got work to do.
Q. How do you stand on the plan?
Obama - Haven't seen it
2 years ago HE tried to warn us all, oh WHY didn't we listen to the chosen one?
1 year ago HE wrote a letter, why didn't that just solve the problem.
rambleramble
McCain - I'd Vote
I ALSO warned...Fannie, Freddie
story telling about Ike. AH we need accountability. DIE SEC!!!!!!!
We have to reward success...
ACCOUNTABILITY!!!
Q. do you wanna take McCain on?
HELLS YEAH I DO!!! BRING IT BIZNATCH!!!!
McCain & Obama start a slapfight!!! (instead of these idiotic debates, can't we just switch over to a Thunderdome style presidential decison? TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!)
Q. Are you going to Publix for me?
wait..huh? Oh, that's My wife...crap! I guess I should do something more productive.
Q. (I don't remember, I was coming up with that witty intro)
Obama
Blah Blah Thanks Blah
HIS PLAN:
#1 Oversight!!! Huzzah!!
#2 Investors Money at risk? Must get rewards, if any
#3 Can't pay CEOs. (those greedy jerks don't need to be paid)
#4 Help Homeowners...(cuz they obviously didn't sign the paperwork) ...who needs personal responsibility.
Ahhh Blame Bush...of course! That's why!
McCain
Awwwwwwwwwww a Bi-Partisan get well!
Ramble Much?
We've evidently got work to do.
Q. How do you stand on the plan?
Obama - Haven't seen it
2 years ago HE tried to warn us all, oh WHY didn't we listen to the chosen one?
1 year ago HE wrote a letter, why didn't that just solve the problem.
rambleramble
McCain - I'd Vote
I ALSO warned...Fannie, Freddie
story telling about Ike. AH we need accountability. DIE SEC!!!!!!!
We have to reward success...
ACCOUNTABILITY!!!
Q. do you wanna take McCain on?
HELLS YEAH I DO!!! BRING IT BIZNATCH!!!!
McCain & Obama start a slapfight!!! (instead of these idiotic debates, can't we just switch over to a Thunderdome style presidential decison? TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!)
Q. Are you going to Publix for me?
wait..huh? Oh, that's My wife...crap! I guess I should do something more productive.



1 comment:
I have a hunch I would LOVE watching the debates with you.
Post a Comment