Monday, September 22, 2008

One year ago today

John and I were sealed in the Orlando temple. I was 3 weeks away from having Emily and I was huge. I can't believe it's been a whole year. I love that man. I wouldn't want to be stuck for eternity with anyone else.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations!!!

Shelley Cornia said...

Yes. Good work. Now we can party forever in heaven because obviously we are not going to live near each other in this life again. Jacksonville. Poo. Anyway, congrats on your forever anniversary, Sarah and John. (BTW, Can you loose your standing in heaven by buying too much at craft stores in this life? Because I heard 'she who dies with the most stuff wins.')

Sara said...

"Stuck". Ha! I love it. I think of it as "stuck" too, and that's why so far I don't want to be sealed to anyone.

Sarah said...

Sara,

I don't blame you. Being stuck for eternity is a huge deal! John is the one person that I think eternity will be more fun with.

Shelley - I need some fabric for a new skirt I'm making. got anything?

John-E-Boi said...

It's true, I'm good for Eternities!

Sara, You're welcome to come over for BBQs.